Can I Just Pay my Fine?

As long as you are not a juvenile or a minor with an alcohol or tobacco charge, you can usually pay your fines without the necessity of appearing in court. However, please be aware that by entering a plea and paying your fines, the charge will appear on your record as a conviction.

You may pay your fines in the following manner any time BEFORE a warrant has been issued (it is best to do this BEFORE your court date so that you are not in danger of receiving a warrant):

  • Appear in the Court Office anytime during regular business hours (we accept cash, money order, check, MasterCard or VISA); 
  • Mail in a check or money order made out to “Webster Municipal Court”; or
  • You may pay the fine in full with a credit/debit card online. (Beginning August 22, 2023, all debit and credit card transactions made in-person and online will be charged an additional 3.5% credit card processing fee.)