Webster Fire Marshal's Office
The mission of the Webster Fire Marshal's Office is to promote the health and safety of the citizens, businesses, and visitors to the City of Webster.
What We Do
- Conduct commercial business inspections by applying and enforcing adopted codes and standards.
- Perform accurate and timely plan reviews for new and existing businesses.
- Conduct professional fire investigations including Arson.
- Provide guidance and information for those affected by the fire.
- Initiate and participate in public education programs to increase awareness and reduce community risks.
- Continue education and certification for FMO personnel to enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Support fire department operations and special operations services as called upon.
Fire Prevention and Education
Home Safety Inspection Program