2023 Ultimate Slammin’ Summer Day Camp Program
For Youth Ages 6 to 12 Years
2023 Ultimate Slammin’ Summer Sessions
- Session I – June 5 through June 16
- Session II – June 19 through June 30
- Session III – July 3 through July 14
- Session IV – July 17 through July 28
- Residents (per session):
- $75 for the 1st child
- $65 for each additional child
- Non-Residents (per session)
- $200 for the 1st child
- $180 for each additional child
Extended Care Hours
8 a.m.-5 p.m. – $20 additional fee per session/per child for Residents, and $40 additional fee per session/per child for non-Residents
Camp fees are non-refundable. Financial assistance is available for residents who qualify.
Webster residents may register for the Ultimate Slammin’ Summer Day Camp beginning April 3 (non-residents begin registration May 1) at the recreation center. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis, no appointments needed. Registration will remain open until all positions are filled.
Download Registration Form (PDF)
- Phone: (281) 316-4137
- Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Return to 2023 Ultimate Slammin’ Summer Day Camp main page